Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A very sound business proposal for Brad Wall

Dear Mr. Wall;

I wish to advance a very good business opportunity to you. I have modeled this plan on the current arrangement the Province of Saskatchewan has with PotashCorp. It is a plan that will make money for you, make money for me and will help to illustrate how well you are managing our natural resources.

I propose that you permit me to rent out your family home in Swift Current. I am positive that I can find a good renter for the property and negotiate a very good rental amount.

I will ensure that the taxes are paid annually and that maintenance of the home is maintained.

In exchange, you will receive 4.5 cents for every dollar of rent that we are able to achieve! This is a sound proposal and you will certainly benefit from the $.045 from each dollar that you will receive!

Your ongoing advocacy for the current potash royalty structure in Saskatchewan illustrates what a great deal this would be for you and your family!

I eagerly await your affirmative response!

Sincerely,
Sask Party Watch!